Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Seriously, who sleeps like this?

I don't think I have ever seen a baby so flexible. I don't know, maybe a dancer? Gymnast? Yoga instructor? We just moved her crib mattress down from infant level because she finally started sitting up in her bed. She probably won't try to pull herself up any time soon, but I would rather be safe then sorry. She also does the army crawl across the floor now, not crawling, but scooting, we are making progress...She is SOOO much fun, I guess I enjoy her so much because she is my last.

6 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Haha! She looks just like Brylee!!! That is so cute! Maybe her and Bry can be yoga instructors together! :)

The Wilson Crew said...

So stinkin cute. Wish I was that flexible! Oh to be young and have no worries.

Deb and Stan said...

I think Georgia and Brylee were sisters in Heaven! They are so much alike! So cute!!!

Erika Ann Mouritsen said...

Dancer for sure. It has to run in the family! (:

Kelsey said...

LOL...your kids thats who. :) I miss you guys and I'm glad that you are doing good. Love you!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! She is flexible. Totally miss u. Hope all is good! Sid is in school to get his RN for the next 2yrs and then he is going to continue on in schooling and see what he is intrested in the med field. Is that crazy. He seems to really like it. House is still for sell. We may be getting an offer this weekend! Take care