Monday, March 23, 2009

What we've been up too...

Since I always decide to wait WAY to long to blog, I am just going to randomly tell what we have been up too...


First, a couple weeks ago I got to babysit my nephew Conner while Carina my sister in law took Hunter, Maddie, and Grandma to see the play Willy Wonka at the Children's Theater. Conner is almost exactly 3 months younger than Georgia. We all had fun playing "take the binky away from each other" and "who could poke the other baby's eye out," it was a good time. By the way, don't laugh at Georgia's pajamas, I swear they fit the day before but when I put them on again, they were to small, so I had to cut the feet out of them.


Friday was the first really warm day. Me, Carina, Tiffani, Amber, and G-ma decided to go to Discovery Park and have a picnic. So we packed a lunch and hauled the kids to the park to play. It was so warm! Yes, Spring has sprung, or so we thought...as I type this I am sitting in my sweats with the heater on and snow on the ground. Go figure.

Tiffani and Presli sliding on the slide
My neice Amber, looking gorgeous as always
Maddie, isn't she so pretty?
Georgia's first trip down a slide!
Carina, Conner, Maddie, Melyssa, Georgia, Hunter, Amber, Presli
and Tiffani
This is Maddie after her piano recital. She did so good! This is her second year performing in festival as well. She worked so hard to memorize her songs...Dad and I are so proud of you!

Finally, the family got together and went to the open house of the Draper Temple a couple weeks ago. It was pretty awesome to see how beautiful it was. The highlight was Conner throwing his little grover into the baptismal font.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

YEAH Melyssa! I'm glad that you are all doing well, I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are SO pretty (they must take after you of course). :)