Friday, February 27, 2009

Crazy Fun


Caysi my sister needed someone to watch her kids last weekend for her since her and her husband both had to work. Kind gesture on my part, I know. So they flew them up. I just have to say, I now know why I only have a child every eight years. I cooked, got drinks, did laundry, played referee, did hair, got baths, changed diapers, made bottles....Wow, I really got my mothering workout on. I guess I have a new respect for moms with lots of kids!


I also had my volleyball tournament this week, and we played for the championship. However after two very hard games, we took 2nd. But hey, we got a t-shirt! We actually had played the team before and beat them, but we both are pretty equal, so it was a toss up. We have never made it that far in this tournament before so we were really happy. Thanks to all my volleyball friends, it was fun.

4 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

That does sound like CRAZY fun. Just be glad they're not ALL boys!:)
Congrats on your tournament, 2nd place is awesome!

Caysi and Stephen said...

Melyssa, thank you so much for your help! I'm not quite sure if we can ever find a way to repay you for all you guys have done to help us. However, this is why we have agreed to let you guys finally adopt Mallory. I hope you know how much Caysi and I appreciate all you and Scott have done for us. You're the best! Even if you're not as good at volleyball as me! :-)

Jenny said...

Wow, you ARE a great sister to watch those crazy Tranmer girls. :) Congrats on your volleyball tournament.

The Wilson Crew said...

You are a great sister. Can you be my sister? I can't imagine having to do four girls hair in one day. CRAZY FUN!!! Lets get together ya ya ya.