Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! From Michael Phelps, (Yes, Scott is comfortable in his own skin) Trixie the Seventies diva, The most flexible 80's aerobics instructor, Scary High's dead cheerleader, and  little black cat.  It was a whole day of fun.  We started with a Halloween Parade at the elementary school, then on to a 2nd grade class full of energy for a halloween party, trick or treating through our neighborhood, and finally onto Uncle Jason's house for a very fun halloween party! Thanks Jason and Carina for the great party! Sorry I didn't get any pics of you! 
Don't get to close...
The cutest kitty ever...
I wasn't kidding when I said she was flexible!
Me, Georgia, Bailey (Sprite), Amber (Rainbow Brite) Great Costumes!
Wrapping mummies in Maddie's class.
Uncle Mark (Habeeb) Aunt Stephanie (The world traveler)

Danny Zuco,(Mike) Sandy (Tiffani) Checker Girl (Aunt Patti), Tinkerbell (Presli) and 40's girl (Mallory)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL!!! I laughed SO HARD when I saw Scott's costume! He is such a hoot. I thought you were really holding a cat at first until I realized it was Georgia. You are a super cute family!

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

Thanks Scott for making my Halloween so fun! That was the cherry on the sundae!