Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mely!!

I have to admit, I still enjoy my birthdays!  My own piece of cake always makes me happy!


My Family loves me!  They all wanted to take me out to dinner, my choice! So off to Macaroni Grill we went!  Since Briaunna is at college and so busy, it is not very often we all get together as a family, so it was really a fun night!  



And of course all us girls have to have a birthday lunch!  Carina and Melyssa's birthday are 3 days apart, so we celebrated by going to Gardner Village, and we ate lunch, and we shopped.  Thank you family!  Life would be so boring and unfulfilling without you!  




3 comments:

The Miller's said...

Ok so how cute is your blog!!! Its addicting right?! Um I just have to say that holy crap Maddie is adorable and looking so grown up! Georgia's outfit is sooooo cute, I love the hat! What a cute family!

Dani Lou said...

Maddie is so gorgeous! She is getting so grown up I can't believe it. Speaking of which.... she turns 8 this year!! Is she going to get baptized around Christmas time? If so.... can I make it a request that it is between the 18th and the 31st? I really want to be there! I'll bet she's so excited for it!
I hope you had a great birthday! Everyone said Gardener's Village was so fun!! I love how you love cake so much.. haha! Love and miss you!! I love your halloween themed blog!!

The Wilson Crew said...

Happy Birthday. I am glad that you found my blog. Now we can stay in touch and see what is going on in everyone's lives. Your girls are GORGEOUS!!! They totally take after you. We need to go to lunch one day.